Meals and entertainment expenses are frequently flagged for audit by the CRA and they can be very difficult to substantiate “after the fact”.
All posts by Erica Li
- Your 2020 Personal Income Tax Return
- Full-Time Manager – Accounting & Assurance Position Available
- Tax Insight
- EI and ROE Information – COVID-19
- Layoffs and Terminations during COVID-19
- Your 2019 Personal Income Tax Return
- 2019 Year-End Tax Planning
- Your 2018 Personal Income Tax Return
- 2018 Year-End Tax Planning
- Your 2017 Personal Income Tax Return
- 2017 Federal Budget Commentary
- Your 2016 Personal Income Tax Return
- 2016 Year-End Tax Planning
- Planning for your Future Business Transition
- 2016 Federal Budget Commentary
- Get Ready to File Your 2015 Income Tax Return
- 2015 Year End Tax Planning Ideas
- 2015 Federal Budget
- Personal Tax Season is Upon Us
- Who Will Buy Your Business?
- Is Your Business White and Gold, or Blue and Black?
Talent Comes to A-R Partners
- Waiting on the “Big Wave!”
10 Drivers to Enhance
The Value of Your Business
- Success Should Not Be a Surprise
"A-R Partners is phenomenal! They enabled us to double our revenue over the last 3 years. They have been a huge contributor to our success."
Todd Johnston, General Manager
TRINITY POWER RENTALS
"A-R Partners have helped my company grow from one tradesman earning $640,000 in revenue to an $85 million company with 300 employees and multiple branches."
Don Wightman, Owner
PML – PROFESSIONAL MECHANICAL LTD