Consulting and Business Advisory
The challenges of running a successful business often lead you out of your comfort zone. And straight into ours. Working with and advising hundreds of businesses in dozens of industries provides us with “best practices” knowledge and understanding. Combine that with leading edge technical training in accounting and taxation, and dozens of years of “hands on” business management experience, and you have access to the A-R Partners advantage. Let us add value to your business.
- Goal-setting: who you are and what you want to achieve.
- Values: what values are important to you and your stakeholders.
- SWOT Analysis: the strengths and weaknesses of your business, and the opportunities and threats it is facing.
- Strategies: what strategies enable you to take advantage of your opportunities, and counteract your threats.
- Measurement: explore systems to measure the effectiveness of your strategies – you cannot manage what you cannot measure.
- Plan Development: AR Partners can work with you to develop your written strategic plan so that everyone on your team is on board with your goals and your plans to achieve success.
We have seen a lot of successful acquisitions — and a few ugly ones. We know what it takes to achieve success. We can help you identify, plan and execute acquisitions that add value to your business. And we will help you through the critical due diligence phase, so that any skeletons come out of the closet before closing, rather than after.
But “closing the deal” is not the end of the work. Many great acquisitions fall apart after the deal is done, when the new business is integrated into the existing organization. We will work with management from both companies to plan and execute a successful post-acquisition integration.
- Invest in a quality program that prevent problems, rather than fixing what goes wrong.
- Determine the factors that lead to success, and create systems to measure them.
- Ensure managers understand their own critical success factors/key performance indicators, and that they are constantly monitoring them.
- Develop reliable and timely communication channels, so that you can listen to your customers, suppliers, employees and other business partners.
- Seek ways to reduce or eliminate waste.
- Identify and evaluate the 54 different value drivers that are relevant to most businesses.
- Determine the risks associated with owning your business.
- Develop strategies to reduce risk and enhance value.
- Improve future growth and profitably.
- Leverage your business value to greater heights.
- Implement systems to measure the success of these strategies and their impact on value.
- Increase the overall resell value of your business as compared to other in your industry.
The A-R Partners team works with business owners to:
- Identify factors that impact value for their business
- Develop and implement strategies to enhance value factors
- Ensure the corporate structure, tax planning and personal financial planning are optimized to maximize net proceeds to the owner upon exit
- Review strategies to ensure the business owner is prepared for “life after exit”
- Identify and implement strategies to ensure the continuity of business success for the prospective purchasers after the current owner has exited.
Learn more. Visit the Exit & Succession Planning page.
Knowledge is power. Get the knowledge you need to achieve success with A-R Partners’ Consulting and Advisory services.